CampusesIf you are interested in our Primary Years Programme (3-11 years old), you will be applying to join either our Kensington campus or Hampstead campus.
If you are interested in our Middle Years Programme (11-15 years old) or our Diploma Programme (16-18 years old), you will be applying to join our Westminster campus.
In order to apply for admission, please complete the online application form (this should only be done by a parent or guardian. Any applications started by a third-party will not be accepted). Grade placement will be determined based on your child's age as of September 1st. Please refer to our age chart here.
Note that supporting documents required to complete an application may differ based on the grade your child is eligible to join. Please see below for more information:
- Passport-size photo
- Application Form (completed and digitally signed by the parent/guardian)
- Parent Statement
- Student's drawing/student's essay dependent on the desired Grade
- PYP: general teacher reference
- MYP: English and Maths teacher references
- DP: English, Maths and Science teacher references
- Two years’ worth of school/nursery reports, if available. Where reports are not in English, please submit an English translation
- Copy of valid student passport
- Financial Responsibility Form (if a third party will be responsible for the student's tuition fees)
- £250.00 non-refundable application fee
* Please note we do not accept applications for students wishing to join Grade 12
Please note that you will be able to view further instructions for each section once you initiate the application process online. All applicants from Grade 4 upwards, whose first language is not English, will be asked to complete an online English test before their application can be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. We will email you a personal link to the test upon receipt of your completed application.
Please also provide any other documents that may be relevant within the context
of your application, for example, if your child has any educational
psychologist's diagnostic reports, special learning needs reports, educational assessments
and similar. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request additional
supporting documents during the application process.
The Admissions Committee will review your completed application within 7 working days and a member of the Admissions Team will notify you of the outcome of your application as soon as a decision is made. If your child's application is successful, and a place is available in the relevant grade, you will be given the option to receive a formal offer by the Admissions Team. If no places are available for your desired entry date, your child will be added to the waitlist and we will notify you if/when a place becomes available.